Many people struggle when it comes to doing a business plan. Then so often, once the plan is done they put it in a draw never to refer to it again. Hence why each business needs a simple and visual plan that enables you to keep focused plus can change with you as you grow or the market changes.
During this Free One Hour webinar you will learn the ease of putting together a business plan using Co.starters Business Canvas.
Who is this webinar for?
- Those who are wanting to start up a business or not-for-profit organisation
- Department Heads who are seeking to put together a plan for their own department
- Business Owners who are looking for a fresh approach to their business planning
- Not-for-Profit leaders looking for a new way of planning for their organisation
- Those who are seeking to implement a new product or service into their business or organisation.
The practical details:
Date: 25 October 2017
Time: Two options 9 am or 7 pm (Brisbane Time) 10 am or 8 pm (Sydney & Melbourne) 7 am or 5 pm (Perth)
Registration is a must
For the 9 am Webinar: http://bit.ly/OnePage9am
For the 7 pm Webinar: http://bit.ly/OnePage7pm
We highly recommend that you download the Co.starters Business Canvas prior to the webinar. You can do that through this link: