Who should attend:
Anyone in a relationship! Ideal for couples who are just starting to get together right through to those who have been in long-term relationships. There is always room to improve not only the level by the type of communication in a relationship. This will also suit those seeking to improve relationships in their workplaces.
The webinar will cover:
How each one of us has a different communication style. What “language” that communication style is made up of. How to discover your own communication style. What to do when you know what it is.
It is ideal for:
- Couples just starting a new relationship – helps you get started the right way in your communication.
- Those that have been together for awhile and you notice that you have entered a new “phase” in your relationship and communication needs to become a higher priority
- Those that are doing it tough in their relationships and struggling with how to communicate to one another to get things back on track.
- Everything is going well in your relationship and you want to keep it that way!
- Managers in workplaces struggling with how better to communicate to their staff.
- Anyone who wants to improve how they communicate with others.
Than this webinar is for you!
Here Are the Details for This Webinar
- When is it? Monday 15 January 2018 at 7 pm (QLD) 8 PM (NSW & VIC)
- Where is it? Join in from your laptop/desktop or mobile phone
- Who’s doing it? Presented by Wes Leake, Certified Life Languages Coach, People Builder, Business Mentor & Networker
- Why should I be there? To learn what your own communication “language” is andto improve your communication to others
- What’s it all about? You will gain insight into each of the 7 different life or “communication” languages. How to find out what yours is and then how to implement that in all aspects of your life.
Training begins in...
During This Free Live Training, You Will Learn:
- What are the causes of bad communication and how to over come it.
- What the 7 life or “communication” languages are
- How to find out what your “life language” is
- What to do when you find it out
- How each of your languages approaches financial management and sex.
- Ongoing training and assistance for your language
- Answer Your Questions Live. This is not a pre-recorded training. Join Wes Leake live this Monday and he’ll answer your questions about how to get your business idea up and going!
WARNING: Space is limited and these LIVE trainings always fill up because they provide you with the key information you need in order for you to become successful in your business start-up.