Who should attend:
Anyone who has a business idea that they would like to get up and going and even those who are already in business but would like to add a new product or service to their business.
You may be:
- A Professional Person looking to go out on your own
- A mum who wants to stay at home but still needs to earn extra income for your family
- In the Over 50’s bracket, you would like to retire, but would like to have your own business to supplement your retirement income
- Those that have been made redundant and would like to use their payout to set up their own business
- Those who are currently out of work and looking to start their own business
- Someone who has a full-time or part-time job but wants to start a business on the side
- You have already started your business but would like some help to grow and develop it
- Anyone who has a business idea that they want to get up and going
Than this webinar is for you!
Here Are the Details for This Webinar
- When is it? Wednesday 17 January 2018 at 7 pm (QLD) 8 PM (NSW & VIC)
- Where is it? Join in from your laptop/desktop or mobile phone
- Who’s doing it? Presented by Wes Leake, Facilitator of Co.starters, People Builder, Business Mentor & Networker
- Why should I be there? To learn how to have a clear strategy to take your idea and turn it into a business
- What’s it all about? We will give you insights into a One Page Business Plan that works and how to become a part of a Community of people doing the same thing as you while learning the key strategies for growing a business that will be around for the long haul.
Training begins in...
During This Free Live Training, You Will Learn:
- The Top Reasons Why businesses Fail and how to avoid them
- A simple easy to follow Business Canvas that will help you test your business idea and plan out how to get it up and running.
- About the Co.starters program – a 9 week course designed to help you not only take your business idea and flesh it out, but also enable you to build a community around you for the support and encouragement you need to get your business up and going.
- Answer Your Questions Live. This is not a pre-recorded training. Join Wes Leake live this Wednesday and he’ll answer your questions about how to get your business idea up and going!
WARNING: Space is limited and these LIVE trainings always fill up because they provide you with the key information you need in order for you to become successful in your business start-up.