Have you ever heard questions like these?
- “Why do we have to go through all this change?”
- “When will that department do it’s job right?”
- “When is someone going to train me?”
- “Why don’t they communicate better?”
- “why can’t we find good people?”
- “Who dropped the ball?”
If so, then the Personal accountability and the QBQ! multi-media training system is the answer for your organization. These dangerous questions are symptoms of three costly traps: Blame, Victim Thinking/Complaining, and Procrastination. QBQ! eliminates these problems!
Our mission at QBQ, Inc.is to help… make personal accountability a core organization value. The Personal Accountability and the QBE! multi-media training system is the tool will enable you to accomplish this critical and worthy goal.
QBQ! training also helps your organization and people to:
- Foster creativity
- Adapt to change
- Develop people
- Boost morale
- Enhance communication
- Elevate staff engagement
- Build effective teams
- Increase productivity
- Solve problems
What is QBQ! training based on?
The QBQ! system is founded on two books by author,
JohnG. Miller. QBQ The Question Behind the Question and Flipping the Switch. John is also the author of Outstanding! 47 Way to Make your Organization Exceptional and co-author of Parenting the QBQ Way.
John is the founder of QBQ, Inc, an organization development development firm based in Denver, Colorado, dedicated to Helping Organization Make Personal Accountability a Core Value. a 1980 graduate of Cornell University, John has been actively involved in the training and speaking industry since 1986.
John and his wife, Karen, have been married since 1980 and have seven children. The oldest, Kristian Lindeen, represents QBQ, Inc. conducting Personal Accountability and the QBQ! keynotes and workshops. Kristin holds an M.A. in Curriculum, Instruction, and Corporate Education. She Lives in in Minnesota with her husband, Erik, and their three children.
How is QBQ! implemented?
The QBQ! system is licensed to clients for facilitation by you with your culture, creating customization , ownership, and long-term results. QBQ! is easy and rewarding to facilitate. Note: An external facility can be provide.
QBQ! content is presented on DBD by John Miller, with contribution by colleague and daughter, Kristin. Broken into 4 segments, the running time of each instructional module is 35 minutes. With facilitation, the program is implemented in 4 two-hours workshops, two half days, or a full day. Explore our FAQs at QBQ.com/Training
QBQ! multi-media training system components:
The participants receives a 62 page, user-friendly participant guide, QBQ! The Question Behaind the Question and Flipping the Switch hardcover books, two audio CDs (full DVD sound track), QBQ pen, pad content pocket card.
The Facilitator review a 99-page facilitator guide that provides practical ideas for tailoring the content, the complete QBQ! instructional DVD, QBQ! The Question and Flipping the Switch hardcover books, two audio CDs (full DVD sound track), QBQ! pen, pad and content pocket card, and a “be Outstanding” mouse pad.
What is the Content of the QBQ! training system?
Session I: QBQ! A Tool for Leaders at All Levels
- Defining The Question Behind the Question
- Leadership is Everyone’s Responsibility
- The Myths of Accountability
- All Behavior is a Product of our Thoughts
- How to Make Better Choices
- Eliminating Victim Thinking
- The Benefits of Personal Accountability
- The Power of Fundamentals
Session II: The High Road of personal Accountability
- Constructing Better Questions-QBs
- Defeating Procrastinatiion
- The Costs of Finger-pointing
- How to Best the Blame
- The Ultimate QBQ!
- The Cornerstone of Leadership
- The Foundation of Teamwork
- Action is a Good Thing
Session III: Personal Accountability in Action
- Identifying Incorrect Questions-IQs
- Adapting to Change
- Defeating Cynicism
- Owning Personal Development
- Eliminating Entitlement Thinking
- The True Definition of Customer Services
- Building Better Communication
- Achieving the Extra Edge
Session IV: Making Accountability a Core Value
- What Learning Really Means
- No Excuses Living
- A Picture of Ownership
- The Essence of Creativity
- The Power of Mentoring
- Belief: The Foundation of success
- The Different Between a Job and a Career
- What integrity is and How to Achieve it
How do I learn more?
People at every organizational level have found QBQ! to be life-changing. The methods and principles that comprise the content are practical, ptoven, and powerful-while the implementation is easy and fun!